B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, The broad areas include Energy Conversion and Power Systems, Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids and Stress Analysis, Manufacturing Science, Industrial Engineering, Automatic Controls, and Engineering Design.
Laboratory experience is considered to be an important part of the B.Tech Mechanical Engineering program. There are course-oriented laboratories where the students do experimental work leading to a better understanding of physical situations.
The department of Mechanical Engineering strives to train students in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering science as well as the application of these scientific methods to conceive, organize and carry out the scientific design of engineering systems.
The department’s professional program includes a deeper study of a number of engineering sciences to which the students are introduced at the core curriculum level, experimental solution of physical problems, techniques, and method of design of systems relevant to the contemporary industrial world.
To be a center of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering where the best of teaching, learning, and research synergize.
The Mechanical Engineering Department is committed to
- Prepare effective and responsible graduate and post-graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education.
- Constantly strive to improve pedagogical methods employed in delivering the academic programs.
- Respond effectively to the needs of the industry and changing world.
- Conduct basic and applied research and generate intellectual property.
- Provide consultancy to the neighborhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared a 3-year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he/she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Rs. 66,670/- + Exam Fee Per Year.
Fee includes Tuition Fee, College Development Charges, Value Added Course, PDP, Training & Placement, Internet charges, etc.
The SC candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee.
APPROVAL AND AFFILIATION
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.