B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
The broad areas include Energy Conversion and Power Systems, Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids and Stress Analysis, Manufacturing Science, Industrial Engineering, Automatic Controls and Engineering Design. Laboratory experience is considered to be an important part of the mechanical engineering programme. There are course oriented laboratories where the students do experimental work leading to a better understanding of physical situations.
The department of Mechanical Engineering strives to train students in the mechanical engineering science as well as application of these scientific methods to conceive, organize and carry out scientific design of engineering system.
The department’s professional programme includes a deeper study of a number of engineering sciences to which the students are introduced at the core curriculum level, experimental solution of physical problems, techniques and method of design of systems relevant to the contemporary industrial world.
To be a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering where the best of teaching, learning and research synergize.
The Mechanical Engineering Department is committed to
- Prepare effective and responsible graduate and post graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education.
- Constantly strive to improve pedagogical methods employed in delivering the academic programs.
- Respond effectively to the needs of the industry and changing world.
- Conduct basic and applied research and to generate intellectual property.
- Provide consultancy to the neighborhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Rs. 66,670/- + Exam Fee Per Year
Fee includes Tution Fee, College Development Charges, Value Added Course, PDP, Training & Placement, Internet charges etc.
The SC candidates have to deposit registration Fee.
APPROVAL AND AFFILIATION
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra