Sri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology (SKIET) accepts admission applications to a variety of technologically focused bachelor’s, master’s degree programs. Each year, SKIET attracts thousands of applications from prospective students, but admission is given only to good students who will meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by SKIET and allows only the brightest students to have the privilege of taking admission in our group.
For the online Admission process, students must visit our Website i.e.www.skiet.org, and should fill in the detail available in the free Registration form. On receiving the registration form, our Admission counselors call the Admission seeker/s in no time.
The Applicant can walk directly into our campus & meet our admission counselor, who will counsel the student regarding the different courses and the eligibility criteria. After all the details received by the student, the applicant can fill the admission form & submit the photocopy of the documents. After scrutiny, the applicant will be informed about admission. On confirmation of admission, the candidate is required to deposit the fee as per college norms.
The prospective student may also walk-in to our admissions office at:
Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering and Technology
Sirsla Road, Ratan Dera,
Ph. No. : +91-8059400807/8059400808
Website: www.skiet.org | Email.id: email@example.com
Rules and regulations
Any of the applicants who have taken admission in the institute must thoroughly read all relevant information contained in the prospectus and he/she is bound by the prevalent rules and regulations of the institution. These have been provided separately to every individual applicant in the form of a booklet at the time of admission. The students must go through them thoroughly.
List of Testimonial to Be Submitted By The Applicant At The Time of Joining Of The Institute Required At The Time of:
- High School/HSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (03 copies).
- Intermediate/SSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (03 copies).
- Marksheet and pass certificate of the graduation course (for admission to P.G. courses) (03 copies).
- Age proof certificate (matriculation certificate).
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in the original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Certificate claiming reservation benefits (03 copies).
- Certificate of sports participation at University/State/National level (03 copies).
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner or CMO.
- Passport size photograph (16 copies).
- Self addressed envelope (11 cm x 25 cm size) with Rs. 05 stamp affixed (10 nos).
- Gap Certificate (reasons for the gap year/years).
- NCC/NSS/Sports Certificate.
- Original testimonials will be verified at the time of counseling or joining the Institute.
- Admission will be treated provisional till the production and verification of the original testimonials.