B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
The ever increasing demand for faster and novel means of audio and video communication systems and the automation in industry etc. have made the Electronics Engineers and indispensable member of the modern society. Under the worsening energy crisis, the role of an electronic engineer comprises the design and development of more efficient electronic machinery, power systems and control equipment and systems. with ever increasing tempo of events throughout the world, it has become essential to have more efficient communication network with the latest electronic devices and circuits. The department has well-equipped laboratories such as principle of communication engineering lab., Communication system lab., Advanced communication system lab., Communication Engineering lab., TV lab., Digital Electronics lab., Electronic and Devices laboratories, Introduction to Microprocessor lab., Industrial Engg. lab., Network Filters & Transmission lab., Computer lab. & Electrical Laboratory.
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Rs. 66,670/- + Exam Fee Per Year
Fee includes Tution Fee, College Development Charges, Value Added Course, PDP, Training & Placement, Internet charges etc.
The SC candidates have to deposit registration Fee.
APPROVAL AND AFFILIATION
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra