B.Tech Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering is a Professional Engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings etc. Civil Engineering is the oldest Engg. discipline after Military Engg. It is traditionally broken it into different discipline including Env. Engg. , Structural Engg. , Transportation Engg. , Water Resource Engg. , Geotechnical Engg., Material Engg. , Survey Engg and Construction Engg. . Civil Engg. takes places on all levels in the public sector and private sector.
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Rs. 66,670/- + Exam Fee Per Year
Fee includes Tution Fee, College Development Charges, Value Added Course, PDP, Training & Placement, Internet charges etc.
The SC candidates have to deposit registration Fee.
APPROVAL AND AFFILIATION
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra