Civil Engineering is a Professional Engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings. Civil Engineering is the oldest Engg. discipline after Military Engg. It is traditionally broken it into different discipline including Env. Engg. , Structural Engg. , Transportation Engg. , Water Resource Engg. , Geotechnical Engg., Material Engg. , Survey Engg and Construction Engg. . Civil Engg. takes places on all levels in the public sector and private sector.
HOD's Message (Mr. Puneet mittal)
The department's professional programme includes a deeper study of a number of engineering sciences to which the students are introduced at the core curriculum level, experimental solution of physical problems, techniques and method of design of systems relevant to the contemporary industrial world.
No. of Seats for B.Tech :: 120(1st Year) + 20 % LEET (2nd Year)
No. of Seats for M.Tech :: 18
SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT ARE
- Excellent Teacher- Student Ratio i.e. 1:5.
- Excellent teaching learning process through modern teaching aids like LCD Projector & OHP.
- 24 Hrs Internet connectivity in all labs.
- Syllabus beyond curriculum to enhance practical knowledge of students.
- Extra classes without fee for weak student during summer vacation.
- Wi-Fi enabled building.