- 1.Students are required to carry their identity cards, issued by the Institute at all times, while they are in the institute.
- Students are required to attend lectures regularly. At least 75% attendance is compulsory for any student to appear in final examination of the semester however in deserving cases director/principal can condone 15% of the attendance.
- Any student remaining absent for more than 7 days, without prior permission from the head of the Institution, shall be deemed to have dropped out and his/her name will be struck off from the rolls.
- Student must appear in all the periodic class tests, complete all assignments, appear in all sessional exams and projects given to them for the internal assessment.
- The institute shall fix a schedule for lectures, tutorials, practicals and other programs, the way it considers necessary and shall endeavour to adhere to this it. All students are strictly required to follow it.
- There will be three House Test. Out of three best two will be counted towards sessionais to be sent to Kurukshetra University. Students having less than 50% attendances will not be allowed to appear in house test.
- Parents should remain in touch with the college authorities regarding the performance of their children/wards and attendance regularly.
- Parents teacher meet will be on last Saturday of every month between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- If any students damage coilege/hostei property he/she has to bear cost and fine also.
- All students are required to enter workshops and labs with prescribed apron/dress & put it on while working on machines & instruments.
- Strict action will be taken against those students who found involved in ragging, strikes or any illegal activities.
- Students are required to observe decorum while attending the course.
- Students are liable to be dismissed or suspended on misconduct by the principal/ Director if any of the terms of the institute's code of conduct is violated either in letter or spirit.
- 1.Maintain discipline in the library.
- 2.Books, magazines, journals and newspapers be not handled carelessly.
- 3.Don not spoil and disfigure the books maintain forlonglife.